Tagged via email by Melissa
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, and as glitzy as possible as the girls are the ones to decorate it.
3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving, early December.
4. When do you take the tree down? After Epiphany.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Commodore 64
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but we don’t put it up. Later years.
8. Hardest person to buy for? I don’t have a real hard time with anyone.
9. Easiest person to buy for? See above.
10. Worst Christmas? Can’t think of a bad one.
11. Mail or email Holiday/Christmas cards? Mail, if I did.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It’s A Wonderful Life.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I bet I have.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cocktail shrimp and queso on Christmas Eve.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Probably God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen, but I also like Good King Wenceslas.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Home! And my extended family will be coming here, for the first time.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Eve for extended family, morning for Gleesons.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Icy roads and knife-like winds.
23. What I love most about Christmas? Family!
Tagging everyone who’s feeling Christmas-y!