1. I am legally blind in my left eye. That means I can’t see 3D movies. So far my life has not been tragic because of this.
2. I know how to juggle. But the first thing everyone says is “Can you do four?” If you want to please a juggler, say “Wow!” and leave it at that.
3. My favorite color is blue.
4. I have six children and I have been pregnant for four and a half years. In related news, I have been breastfeeding for ten years, seven months, and counting.
5. My favorite flavor of ice cream is mint chocolate chip.
6. I secretly love Doctor Who fanfic. I ship Doctor/Rose. Some of it would scorch your eyes.
7. I’ve always wanted a border collie. I haven’t gotten one because I figured it would be like having another child. I’m weakening, however.
8. I’m mildly autistic, and fall somewhere around the Asperger range. I often wonder how my school years would have been different if I would have had support.
9. I’m nearly always barefoot.