mostly papists and pagans
- good morning sunshine http://ift.tt/2pspLLT starting from seeds
- Why I Pulled My Daughters Out of Ballet Carrots for Michaelmas
- Relaxing with my girls #normalizebreastfeeding... starting from seeds
- This. This. This. starting from seeds
- pink paper pianos Melissa Wiley
- The Literary Medicine Cabinet: Comfort Reads (and something I made for you!) Carrots for Michaelmas
- The Naturalist’s Notebook Recreational Scholar
- Photo Friday - 4/28/17 Household Diary
- How to Pursue Your Passions (And Not Sacrifice Your Marriage and Family to Do It) Carrots for Michaelmas
- Thor Thursday: Óðr Recreational Scholar
- Wednesday Wisdom - 4/26/17 - Augustine on the Death Penalty Household Diary
- Double Cross: Deception Techniques in War Recreational Scholar
- Tuesday Topics - Dillon's Rule Household Diary
- Brave Writer Podcast Interview Melissa Wiley
- Growing Along simple heresy
- Chickens as Working Animals, and Planting with Ancient Farmers simple heresy
- What I’m up to these days Melissa Wiley
- Minimalism and Consumerism simple heresy
- Last Drop Amethyst Midwitchery & Womancraft
- Hazel’s Birth – Part 3 Amethyst Midwitchery & Womancraft
who am I?
Monthly Archives: August 2010
I’m keeping the homeschool notes for the year at[gleeschooling.blogspot.com](http://gleeschooling.blogspot.com) so as not to overwhelm this blog with daily “Today we read…” entries. I’ll be posting a picture at least once a week of something homeschooly.
Sean’s working out at St. Damien’s today, installing the pews. Almost done! How exciting! This isn’t very recent, but here’s a picture. It’s for the Oklahoma City Latin Mass Community – our [Very Own Church](http://fssp.com/press/locations/archdiocese-of-oklahoma-city-oklahoma/).
Abby’s fic, To Be Human, is in the Phineas and Ferb fandom, and answers these burning questions: What if Perry the Platypus was human? Does Ferb own any other clothing? And, most important of all, what are Phineas and Ferb … Continue reading
Without further ado, I give you Sean, playing Rhapsody in Blue on the… the muted Gleeson horn*. Yeah, that’s it. With bonus helpless laughter from Sean. *Gleeson horn built from a fill valve and a steel condiment cup.
This morning, as the children were cavorting in the living room on their weekly sugar high brought on by the Saturday morning ritual of Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs (we only consume cold cereal on Saturdays), the telephone rang. Guess who … Continue reading
Another hot one. I hung four loads of laundry. Halfway through I soaked my head in the pool. Here’s what I looked like when I came in. LOVELY! It made me think of Bede took my picture. I then spent … Continue reading
Goodness what a time. We put up the easy-set pool finally, and have been in it every day since. Except for one day when the actual air temperature was 105 and the pool was 97. It gets quite hot here. … Continue reading